Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its still the same cranky Phil
Port Adelaide key forward Charlie Dixon hopes to play in Sundays clash against GWS despite an ankle injury.Dixon looked in all sorts of trouble when he needed help from trainers to limp from the field during Saturday nights big win over North Melbourne.The 28-point win kept Port in finals contention, with two games now separating eighth-placed North from the Power in ninth spot.Port coach Ken Hinkley said at worst, Dixon should only miss the Giants match.I dont think its a significant one, Hinkley said.And next week is as far as Hinkley wants to look as the Power keep their season alive.Saturday was the first time this season they have beaten a top-eight side.Right now, we just cant afford to go anywhere but next week, he said.Hinkley said the test now would be to reproduce consistently the sort of fierce workrate that took down the Kangaroos.I say it regularly - we know that when we do it, we can play it pretty well, he said.Today I thought there was some real growth in the way we did it and I was pleased with that.We dont do anything unless we have workrate ... we have to be that.When we dont work at that rate, we get the other results that we dont like. Custom Packers Jersey China . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Cheap Custom Packers Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custo...e-72r.html . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Cheap Packers Jerseys . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Custom Packers Jerseys . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively.The Montreal Alouettes announced on Tuesday that quarterback Anthony Calvillo suffered a concussion during Saturdays game against the Saskatchewan Roughriders. The team said that Calvillo, who turns 41 on Friday, is resting at home. General manager and head coach Jim Popp said he hopes Calvillo will be able to return to work next week. In other Alouettes news, Brandon Whitaker (shoulder) says he will not play this week but is getting close to returning.dddddddddddd Bryn Roy (knee) and Martin Bedard (separated shoulder) will both be placed on the nine-game injured list. The team also said that Anwar Stewart, who was signed to the practice roster on Aug. 13, will be activated and play Thursday against the B.C. Lions. - with files from TSN Montreal reporter John Lu ' ' '